Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Square 1...

So after many hours spent on the character bazaar, I have bought myself a pilot that is able to fly a Chimera!!

Unfortunately this cost me everything... including my Rattlesnake which means I'm back at square 1 again, money is going to be difficult to acquire by myself but for once a downside has an upside!
With a set goal in mind I'll be giving it my all to get 2 billion ISK asap to get myself cruising null sec in what I consider the coolest looking carrier.
I've considered selling off my first character to be able to afford a carrier but I don't think I could stand seeing someone else flying around with my name, and it even though he isn't great he is still mine.

The new character I have would be able to fly all my ships better then my current null sec ratter, but if I were to take him out of the safety of high sec I would be putting 120mil of implants at risk and increasing my training time by 9 days which is something I would rather avoid.

So what do I do?

Do I take my new character out to make money a bit faster meaning i'll be able to afford a Chimera sooner...

Or do I leave him with his implants and fly it better when I can afford it?

Perhaps I should redo the steps it took to get me the 3.1 billion the new character cost...
Seems like i'm going to need alot of luck in the coming weeks, and if I can get that carrier by the 14th i'll be able to use the learning skills to put carriers at 4 and fighters at 4! Money will never be a problem again after that... one would hope.

Well, I better get back to ratting, that ship won't buy itself.

Fly Safe o7

No comments:

Post a Comment