Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally.

Today I write to you from my step fathers computer, as my computer has reached the end of its time and the graphics card is slowly frying itself in either a final push to prove its worth or as a f you before it dies.

On the plus side to this rather unfortunate Christmas surprise I have finally received my Chimera, though getting it to where I needed it to be was quite a challenge...


First off I had to get in contact with my friend who owed me a little cash, this wasn't so hard as he is a good mate of mine and sent some of the money through no problems, this money was used to reactivate both my accounts and buy 2 plex's ( I used my own money to buy 2 more) which got me close to 3b ISK a good amount to have.
With this money I bought all the skills I needed from Jita 4,4 and then headed south east to Minmatar space in search of a Chimera closer to home.
With a bit of luck and a lot of money I bought one about 30 jumps from my home system, and the talks began of cyno's to get it out there.
After banging our heads against the wall for quite some time as to how to move it safely it eventually dawned on me that I didn't have to be the one to fly it, so after a short conversation with an alliance mate we got him to fly down with his superior jump skills to be the one to move it.

Many hours I spent moving fighters and modules to my carrier before setting off on my cyno alt to light the first cyno, the move went down without a hitch and last night I finally got to fly the "RAAF Goliath" for the first time and my god can this ship do some damage!

In other news the war between the Russians and the NC is drawing to a close and attentions turns to attack rather then defense as we attack True Reign as well as mustering a counter attack on the NC.

Russian Counter attack http://www.evenews24.com/2010/12/19/the-russians-are-coming/
True Reign attack http://www.evenews24.com/2010/12/22/true-reign-in-troubles/

No comments:

Post a Comment