Sunday, August 22, 2010

Returning to Business

The Idea of putting all your possessions into one large truck and driving said truck over a lake with a thin covering of ice doesn't really sound appealing does it?

Well imagine you did it, that's something like the feeling i got moving all my worldly possessions across 7 low sec systems in a hauler, lucky for me i didn't meet anyone fast enough to lock me travelling between the gates, and upon arriving at my destination Tom lead me through the wormhole into my new home.

Now i know i said last night that i was going to move to the alliance owned 0.0 space, well i was already close to the wormhole and now that i'm safely inside i'm very glad i decided to come this way instead. Unfortunately my accounts were too far apart to bring both inside the wormhole before its gate collapsed so i only have my hauler and mining barge inside at the moment, but it seems 1 barge is enough to make 10-12 million an hour even with tech 1 strippers.

With my game time on both accounts drawing close to renewal I pull out the calculator to see how much mining i would have to do a month in this new location for me to keep both accounts running off plEX.

10 million an hour for 3 hours a day for 10 days per account, Or 1 hour a day for 30 days.

Seems viable right? I mean obviously the time will go down as my indy skills improve and i move on to bigger and better things, but for a fairly new player to the game I think getting both accounts running off plEX with neither being over 6 months old is a fairly impressive feat.

But of course saying is one thing, doing is another and we shall see how this venture goes, i'll be sure to put out updates fairly regularly as to the success or failure of this plan.

Currently for my 3 hours mining i have made 29,175,225.46 ISK in 1 retriever tech 1 strip lasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment