Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bloodlust.

I'm not normally a pirate, but after losing a Bestower (and my pod!) in a low sec trade run i figured i would give it a shot.

8 million ISK later i had a decent enough cruiser to take out some newbies in a nearby 0.3 system.

Upon arrival at the system i immediately saw how flawed my plan was, in that every other player in the system had a good year or two on my alt.
"Well bugger" i thought, but i decided to go scout around in the hopes of finding a hauler or even a mining barge i could mess around with. Belt after belt i scoured looking for something until finally at the station i ran into a neut...

"let him hit me first" - i thought...

At least until i saw he was in a Tengu and docked instantly.

Waiting for him to dock, i was beginning to think this whole venture of mine was a massive waste of ISK and time.
When i saw him snugly in his hangar i undocked again with the intention of hauling ass back to high sec and getting on with my trading, fortunately i took the wrong gate and thought i might as well check the station in this system for something to scratch my revenge on the world itch.

To my disbelief outside the station was a Magnate attempting to open a cyno, what luck!
I clambered up next to it at a slow 460m/s, locked it down and popped it.

2010.08.17 18:24:00

Victim: Poisen Iv
Corp: Ministry of War
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Magnate
System: Saminer
Security: 0.3
Damage Taken: 82

Dropped items:

Cynosural Field Generator I
Expanded Cargohold I

As for my first solo pirating experience a figured i would find someone, attempt to attack them and get my ass handed to me, but instead i got a 2.5 million ISK Cynosural Field Generator.

At least until the station guns blew me up and i was forced to wait the 15 minute GCD in my pod while the rightful owner of the cyno generator undocked in a newb ship and looted both our wrecks before leaving on the cheery note of; [18:24:19] Poisen Iv > KANKER FAGOOT
whatever that means.

Alas i have learned from my ways (mainly to align to something before attacking outside a station) and my blood lust has been sated, at least for now, and i return to the blissful monotony of high sec trading.






No comments:

Post a Comment